Your Next adventure
Who Are We?
Whether you are seeking adventure or leisure, we understand that each person travels for their own reasons. And that’s why a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work when it comes to designing a vacation. So, before we book anything for anyone, we schedule a consultation that begins with a client interview.
Much like a recipe is composed of many ingredients, multiple aspects must be considered when it comes to travel and adventure. Our recipe card takes into account factors including budget, reasons for traveling, and travel goals, to name a few.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know each of our clients and their interests and preferences before we begin their vacation planning. It's simple, really. We listen to what you want, and then we deliver EXACTLY what you ask for.
The Travel Adventure Team LLC is a home-based Travel Agency headquartered in Aberdeen, NC. We are proud members of Travel Leaders Network, CLIA, IGLTA, and ASTA. We are a Careers on Vacation and a Wanderlust CEO Certified Travel Agency.
What to Expect
1. Once you've decided to travel, you only have to call or email us. Together we will determine the type of adventure you’d like to plan, where you’d like to go, and then you’ll be assigned a designated Adventure Guide.
2. We will work closely with you to draft your adventure ideas into a detailed itinerary that includes as many of your wants as possible while keeping your budget at the forefront.
3. We will help you to refine your adventure, polishing your itinerary until you are completely satisfied and ready to book. At this point, you'll pay your deposit, and we'll do all the behind-the-scenes things necessary to ensure your travel adventure goes off without a hitch.
4. Once your reservation has been locked in, we’ll continue working with you to prepare for your adventure. Your Adventure Guide will go over your itinerary with you in great detail to ensure it's precisely what you want, and is always available to answer any questions you may have.
5. Even while you're at your adventure destination, your adventure guide is just a call or email away, should any issues arise. And because we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients, we'll check in with you when you return. We want to hear all about your adventure, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
While we realize not everyone can be a sailor in the Navy, we can help plan your next voyage at sea!
We proudly offer a variety of cruises. We partner with River and Ocean cruise suppliers so we can be sure to find the voyage you are looking for!
One Little Spark Adventures
If you are looking for a family vacation, we have some very magical destinations in mind.
Everything from roller coasters, to princes and princesses, and witches and wizards!
Let us sprinkle a little magic on your family's next adventure.
World Wide Adventures
From crystal clear tropical waters to hidden mountain getaways and everything in between, we can help you plan your next adventure.
Whether you are looking for somewhere close to home or in a distant foreign land.
The world is yours to explore and we are here to help!
Traveling with friends and family can make the experience mean that much more.
Do you have a large group that loves to travel, but no one wants to take the lead? That's where we come into play. We manage everything and the only thing your group has to do is sit back and relax!
Group types: Sororities/Fraternities, Church Groups, Social Clubs, Family Reunions, and so many more!
When it comes to vacations, the cookie-cutter approach doesn't work. We understand that every person and family's needs are different, so we work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive first-class personalized services. Read below to see what our clients are saying.