Your Next adventure starts here.
Who Are We?
Whether you are seeking adventure or leisure, we understand that each person travels for their own reasons. And that’s why a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work when it comes to designing a vacation. So, before we book anything for anyone, we schedule a consultation that begins with a client interview.
Much like a recipe is composed of many ingredients, multiple aspects must be considered when it comes to travel and adventure. Our recipe card takes into account factors including budget, reasons for traveling, and travel goals, to name a few.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know each of our clients and their interests and preferences before we begin their vacation planning. It's simple, really. We listen to what you want, and then we deliver EXACTLY what you ask for.
What to Expect
1. Once you've decided to travel, you only have to call or email us. Together we will determine the type of vacation you’d like to plan, where you’d like to go, and then you’ll be assigned a designated Adventure Guide.
2. We will work closely with you to draft your vacation ideas into a detailed itinerary that includes as many of your wants as possible while keeping your budget at the forefront.
3. We will help you to refine your trip, polishing your itinerary until you are completely satisfied and ready to book. At this point, you'll pay your deposit, and we'll do all the behind-the-scenes things necessary to ensure your travel adventure goes off without a hitch.
4. Once your reservation has been locked in, we’ll continue working with you to prepare for your vacation. Your Adventure Guide will go over your itinerary with you in great detail to ensure it's precisely what you want, and is always available to answer any questions you may have.
5. Even while you're at your vacation destination, your travel advisor is just a call or email away, should any issues arise. And because we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients, we'll check in with you when you return. We want to hear all about your adventure, the good, the bad, and the ugly.